All lithographed posters are original, not reproduction, we present posters most recent year 60/90 are offset or photogravure. At your request, we will issue a certificate of authenticity for lithographs
- Despite the care taken to pictures of works, small differences in color may occur with the original and vary depending on graphics cards and screens setting..
- We can provide high-definition photographs to better understand the state of the posters at your request.
- We perform ourselves the backed linen and restore our posters in our workshop which guaranteed the quality of interlining and careful restoration.
- The color is an essential element for lithographic work, we treat the paper before interfacing to restore the original colors defined by the artist. The products used are guaranteed, non-acidic and reversible. Interfacing usual for museums.
- We are registered as professionals - see disclaimer.
CLASSIFICATION OF POSTERS CONDITIONS
A + Exceptional condition poster identical to the original edition, both in color as graphics, can trace mini tears in margins.
A - Very good condition, fresh colors, slight traces of restoration at ancient folds or very little noticeable tears in the poster, traces of tears in the margins, restoration of pin holes in the corners.
B + Fairly good condition, good colors, visible traces of restoration possible, Small brown spots, traces of tears in the margins or in the surface of the poster Brands folds, any partial restoration margins, and small gaps restored appears in very little noticeable.
B- Average, colors somewhat faded, missing restore biggest in Margins and the surface of the display visible.
All prices are net in EUR, excluding postage, insurance and any customs fees, and may be changed without prior notice.
All purchase orders are final. Any cancellations must be received by mail before posters shipping.
We can ship to all countries.
Shipping fees are the responsibility of the buyer, as well as packaging and insurance. Posters are sent in a resistant tube and delivered to a valid address sent by mail by the buyer.
We do not deliver to post office box, only hand-delivered. The customer must refuse any package damaged or if he accepts, it will be under his responsibility. We ensure delivery by the carrier of our choice, unless otherwise the customer
CLAIMS AND RETURNS
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, for any reason whatsoever, we accept returns within 7 days after your reception, the return must be done in the original packaging by the same means of transport, which we used for shipping. Upon receipt of the package by Galerie Andres-Lacroix, the purchase price less shipping, insurance, and any customs fees will be credited to the account of the buyer, except for any adjustments damage to the posters because of the negligence of the customer, and not related to the carrier itself.
Pay is by cash, credit card, Visa, American Express, or Paypal . Delivery will be made after the positive opinion Bank..
The posters will be reserved for 15 days from the purchage order.
Transfer of ownership takes place after full payment posters in accordance with the law n ° 80-335 May 10, 1980.
du 10 mai 1980.
Delivery by FedEx, Port, packing and insurance Included :
French : 35 €
EU :70 €
Outside Europe :150 €
USA ,Canada , 150 €
South America : 200€
Middel East : 150€
Russia : 190€
North Africa :150€
Asia : 100€
Russia : 138€